SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Trailer for BLR parity patch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

My Trailer for BLR parity patch Empty
PostSubject: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:22 pm

I made this to compete in a award for $100 + BCL Camo for Body/weapon/and tag.
I had only a couple days to put this together, And I still did a decent job. Not my best... but it is a record for me putting a video this quick on short notice. lol

Hope ya enjoy!

I do plan on redoing this after the parity hits. They moved the parity patch to the 29th. xD
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Looking forward to trying the new Tactical AR. I understand they're nerfing the Bullpup into the ground with the weapon rebalance :/

However, judging by the description, the TAR will work similarly to how the Bullpup does now... likely with a different recoil pattern, sadly. Sad

Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:28 pm

My Trailer for BLR parity patch Tumblr_ltjmn7flZb1ql3o7so1_500
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:44 am

It was AMAZING Unspoken, great video Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u2297
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

this game sucks as if it requires more from my pc...so yeah let me know if i get trolled or not
Back to top Go down
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:18 pm

My Trailer for BLR parity patch P1

EXPECT IT TO TAKE DAYS WHILST SERVERS ARE DOWN. IE IT CAN TAKE 1 OR 365 DAYS
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 am

The following was taken from a PS4 forum about the current state of Toxic Ammo. HSL has stated that they are getting elemental ammo on PC up to snuff with what is currently on the PS4...

...and they HATE Toxic ammo on PS4!

Toxic ammo is way to OP and doesn't really help the game right now.

1. Not being able to heal completely.

2. Slows the game down. (everyone is now using heavy armors with tons of health).

3. Camping is more common with toxic ammo.

4. Toxic ammo and u can still use extended mag.

5. Even works great for hardsuits. (Gunman hardsuit killed with 2 LMG's with toxic ammo)

6. Damage over time takes away all the satisfaction of killing another player, just by dying after from toxic ammo.

7. Longer killstreaks is now impossible due to the deathmark.

8. Splash damage, so even if I stand close to someone being shot with toxic ammo it effects my healt. (ridiculous)

9. No real protection. (Toxic protection is so underpowered against toxic).

10. Just my opinion, but so annoying overall. =D
Back to top Go down
Zeuslight12

Zeuslight12

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:57 pm

warbrand85 wrote:
The following was taken from a PS4 forum about the current state of Toxic Ammo. HSL has stated that they are getting elemental ammo on PC up to snuff with what is currently on the PS4...

...and they HATE Toxic ammo on PS4!

Toxic ammo is way to OP and doesn't really help the game right now.

1. Not being able to heal completely.

2. Slows the game down. (everyone is now using heavy armors with tons of health).

3. Camping is more common with toxic ammo.

4. Toxic ammo and u can still use extended mag.

5. Even works great for hardsuits. (Gunman hardsuit killed with 2 LMG's with toxic ammo)

6. Damage over time takes away all the satisfaction of killing another player, just by dying after from toxic ammo.

7. Longer killstreaks is now impossible due to the deathmark.

8. Splash damage, so even if I stand close to someone being shot with toxic ammo it effects my healt. (ridiculous)

9. No real protection. (Toxic protection is so underpowered against toxic).

10. Just my opinion, but so annoying overall. =D

Before patch Toxic was useless it only annoyed people now it serves a purpose and is unique.
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Yeah, but it's like the rapier from Dark Souls 1... it was incredibly underpowered. So come Dark Souls 2, they tried to buff it... and overdid it.

Even the devs themselves were talking about having backup means of nerfing Tox ammo if everyone just absolutely hated it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Trailer for BLR parity patch   My Trailer for BLR parity patch Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Trailer for BLR parity patch
Page 1 of 1