SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you come up with your username?

Go down 
+12
mef36
Tantriks
Unique
Hider
P0wn0d
Nacom
michaelestk
warbrand85
wolfpackof1
Sn!per
SDFire
RadlyGnarly
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

How did you come up with your username? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Well, this one's simple. Just tell us the story behind your username.
My story is boring as f*ck. Endeavour is latin and means "to try".
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:23 am

An adverb of the word "rad" added to the word "gnarly". So I am rad and gnarly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:28 pm

I was originally "Rounhouse85" on Kong when folks tried to recruit me into SSNC.

How did you come up with your username? 2012

Hehe, could have sworn it didn't have the "D" in it.

When I discovered that, I was like "oops..." and gradually lost interest in the name. It was then that I was asked to submit applications for SSNC, and due to stuff behind the curtain, I couldn't re-apply with Rounhouse85.

Still, I found some page or other (on here, maybe?) that had a complete layout for skills in CW, and I had recently started over on an alt account on Kong, "Warbrand85". Figured I may as well start over and do it right.

How did you come up with your username? Attachment

The Warbrand is a two handed sword, similar to a katana... but totally not. I dislike katana worship, so I figured it fit my personality. It's close enough to the real thing to troll folks, far enough away that I can justify my own existence.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 am

Hahah cool story
Back to top Go down
SDFire

SDFire

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:46 pm

The SD in SDFire is for Samuel Davis. Yup...totally what that is...
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Hahah
Back to top Go down
Sn!per

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:03 am

Back in the old BeGone days..When UndeadSheep was still playing...I was still new and dumb (in BeGone) i used to play with nick Shooter[RONDOMNUMBERS]..One day i was SHEEP hunting. You know, he used to troll by sitting in a tree, and then suddenly jumping down and knife killing everyone. So yea, i was hiding and waiting for him to climb a tree. Than i shot him...He was like ''Like a sniper, gj'' since then i became Sn!per. Smile
Btw...it was back in those old days when we had only this map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyh1z4Ow-Fk
And you know what? That map was the best. And that old begone was all about the skill.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:57 am

I remember that time, such great times. The game didn't have as much hackers then..
Back to top Go down
wolfpackof1

wolfpackof1

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:44 am

How did you come up with your username? Wolfpa10
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:16 am

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 am

warbrand85 wrote:
Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:03 pm

How did you come up with your username? CLankuaUwAA0H2k
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:02 am

Hahahah
Back to top Go down
Nacom

Nacom

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:38 am

Hahah, you guys are great.
Back when I was 9-10 I started drawing a lot (nothing amazing by any means) to try and deal with being bullied at school. One day I drew a character that was supposed to be the ultimate in bad assery, unstoppable. When I was trying to think of a name I saw my poster for Tales Of Symphonia, the Namco brand on it, I read it as Nacom and couldn't get it out of my mind, so I named him Nacom and started using that as my screen name for everything, it became something like my alter ego, when I was gaming, in a forum, or whatever, I was no longer Andy, I was Nacom, a total bad ass.
It pretty much just helped my confidence when I was a kid and reminds me to stand strong today.
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:57 pm

lets just say i was like 10
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:12 pm

noob.
Back to top Go down
Hider

Hider

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:51 am

"Hider"...
Possibly the worst name I could come up with, I just made the name up because it was my eccentricities to sneak towards an enemy while staying hidden in video games . This weird behavior of mine probably seeped into first/ third person shooters as I got obsessed with the Assassin's Creed series.  
The gameplay was purely based on stealth skills, just the way I like it.

Gotta admit though, I resent making this name my gaming tag. It just seems like I'm a coward that hides while others sacrifice themselves . Well, I was 12 at that time so it makes a little sense for me to come up with it.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Hahah Wink
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under
Unique

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:33 pm

I am very "unique". Get it??
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Unique wrote:
I am very "unique". Get it??

You suck.
Back to top Go down
mef36
The Big Fish
mef36

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:26 am

Well... some substances may have been involved...
Back to top Go down
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:00 am

I came up with mine for a few reasons. 1. the main sniper in Ballistic is a Wraith. 2. A wraith is an immortal being, creeping around, takeing people to hell. 3. I was 13, what do you expect??? 4. I think I was asleep :[.
Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:42 am

mef36 wrote:
Well... some substances may have been involved...

Pretty normal mefski...
Back to top Go down
Matthew Perry

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 pm

I am Matthew Perry, Screen Actors Guild Award winner and video game enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:19 pm

My name is deeper than this, but this is making a long story short.
I was known as IHave when first meeting people in BeGone. I was pretty flipping gud at the time in BeGone, but I didn't talk on RC, I'd only listen.
That's how I am IRL, I don't really talk much.
So that's one reason for the name UnspokenSound.

I talk a lot now, when I'm on TS, but i'm still the same quiet guy IRL. Very Happy
Recoil and Xeur was the two that got me warmed to the idea of talking on RaidCall with a mic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   How did you come up with your username? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Meet 'n Greet-
Jump to: