SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving SSNC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

Leaving SSNC Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SSNC   Leaving SSNC Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:50 am

I posted this message in Dolby Axon, but just in case you didnt get it,

Hi guys. I have decided to quit gaming altogether. I am in massive trouble with my parent and uncle about how much time I spend playing them. It was either I give up games, or they pull me out of online school. I dont want either of those, but this was my only real option. In my few months here at SSNC, I have learned a great deal, you guys have helped me get better at these games. Most of all you treated me like family. I will never forget all the sacrifices you have made for me, or all the help you have given me over the past few months. Thank you. Occasionally, you might see me on in a few months while I get this sorted out. I wish I could keep playing, but this is how it has to be. Thank you bulet for inviting me to this great family, Wolfpackof1, Taz, Unspoken Sound, Ave, I will never forget you guys. Thank you again, good luck, hope to see you all again sometime.

I know there was many who weren't addressed here, and the reason for that is there were many of you whom I never got to know. I am sorry for those who know me, I was an avid gamer, but my family never fully approved, and now they've kicked me completely off of them. To seal the deal they uninstalled all my Steam games, Steam, and Unity player. In a few months I hope to get this sorted out, but until then, best of luck guys.
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

Leaving SSNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SSNC   Leaving SSNC Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Good luck. Education over everything.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

Leaving SSNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SSNC   Leaving SSNC Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Good luck with your studies, I assure you that SSNC will welcome you back with open arms once you come back.
Back to top Go down
OmboKing
Commisioner
OmboKing

Leaving SSNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SSNC   Leaving SSNC Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:03 pm

It's a hard thing to say goodbye to gaming. It was never forced on me, but I force it on myself because I know that life is often better lived when the majority of one's time is not spent staring at a screen.

It will be hard, but your life will benefit from the time away, I am certain of it. Take care Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving SSNC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SSNC   Leaving SSNC Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Leaving SSNC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Meet 'n Greet-
Jump to: