Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritcher

PostSubject: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:35 am

Hello guys, my name is Ruan Carlos (Richter), sent me Gunr22 create account in the forum to be added in clan.I'm Programmer Digital Games, I love FPS but like most MMORPG, already played national championship here in Brazil Counter-Striker, I identified with the Contract Wars, because the style of play is different from the others, the gameplay is also very good.

I'm 24 years old Brazilian living in Sao Paulo, sorry errors languages ​​as well even only speak Portuguese, English I scratch a little.

Hugs to all.
Back to top Go down
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 am

Br?

brasiliero?

you and junior can be like br? br?br?
Back to top Go down
Ritcher

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 am

Yes I'm Brazilian
Back to top Go down
Throns

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

Yeah, hi Ritcher, I remember seeing you in Lighthouse yesterday, and thought I knew your name from somewhere. Welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you and see you in some games.
Back to top Go down
Ritcher

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 am

Surely heard, we'll find ya always play the lighthouse, thank you for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:38 am

Great to see you here Ritcher!

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 am

Same here Gunr22, how are you? Like you told me, I checked the forum and tried to describe a little about me, not so good because I'm not fluent in English.
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm

it's OK... you're doing fine... The more you speak and write the language the better you get. We have many members who have English as a second language. You should come and talk to us on dolby when we play.

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 pm

You can leave, but I will when I can accept the guild give me a ring, and also let me know what is the% of xp you have to donate to the clan.
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 pm

download dolby and add me as a friend and i will invite you to our room and you can talk with us while we play.
download here:
https://axon.dolby.com/download/DolbyAxonSetup_v1.5.1.1.exe

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:26 pm

I would love to download but for now I'm playing at work, I just moved and did not install the transfer of my internet, so for now just play at work, which would be six times a week.
Back to top Go down
juniorcsf

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Richer, welcome to the forums!

I'm Brazilian too, sorry but I don't think it would be nice for us to simply start talking in Portuguese right in front of every one simply because they will not understand, so please check your PM.

(vem to pro chat no fim da pagina principal)

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air! We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; We shall never surrender!" - Churchill

GMT - 03:00hrs
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Hugs to you too Ritcher.

Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:15 pm

welcome and yesss more brasilians Very Happy! screw dum 'muricans
Back to top Go down
LionHearted

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forums .
Back to top Go down
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

welcome Ritcher!

Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 am

juniorcsf wrote:
Hey Richer, welcome to the forums!

I'm Brazilian too, sorry but I don't think it would be nice for us to simply start talking in Portuguese right in front of every one simply because they will not understand, so please check your PM.

(vem to pro chat no fim da pagina principal)
Think your the only one that can speak Portugese? Razz

Welcome Richter Razz Nice to see you here, get some dolby when you can, and check out the chat box on the bottom of the home page, some members like to go there and chat between games etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dhon880

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Another Brazilian in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LastBuletOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:20 pm

hi gunr22

welcome welcome

lastbuletofdeath
Back to top Go down
Dhon880

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Umm gunr or Richter??
Back to top Go down
Ritcher

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 am

Thanks to all of you friends, for having me and I hope to find them on the battlefield for us to play together.
Back to top Go down
Recoil315
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome aboard. Good to have another playmate for Junior. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information   

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, I'm Ritcher here some information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1