SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Guys, IHave Everything!

Go down 
+13
Kezz
mef36
Throns
Girl's Army
Decoy
P0wn0d
Unique
Dhon880
LionHearted
Ryukai
gunr22
Bubba Gump
UnspokenSound
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 pm

I actually do not have everything. It was something that I picked up from a lot of players from the game called "BeGone."
Reason being, My old name use to be just... "IHave." So people all asked me, "What do you have?" So I just picked up a easy line by just answering "Everything Wink."

Anyways, I do come From BeGone Brotherhood Forum, which the name will be soon changed to The Gaming Brotherhood. I've been friends with a lot of SSNC members since... i'm going to guess for about 1 1/2 years to 2 years. Xeur is the one who discovered me, and he introduced me to Recoil315. Recoil315 invited me to the BeGone Brotherhood (BB), and I've done a lot within the BB, I've had many experiences with clans and I was recently a Clan leader until my old clan became inactive... Bubba Gump asked if I'm recruitable... so here I am now! =D

What I Do:

Games:
I play BattleField 4, Blacklight Retribution, and several browser games (which does include CW).

RL Job:
I work in Construction, and I do a lot of the dangerous stuff such as climbing on Metal buildings with only it's columns and rafters up, and being lifted in cranes (the crane only happened once, It was a pretty neat experience). What's funny is, I'm actually not a fan of heights, I've learned not to look down lol. Isn't that just plain silly?
I'm also a 3D artist, trying to get into the field for Game Development. I had training in Adobe programs and Autodesk 3D softwares.

Hobbies:
3D designing, Computer Games, playing the trap set.

Places:
I currently live in Arkansas. I grew up in Florida, 30 mins west from Daytona beach. I've been in just about every Southern State of N. America. I've traveled up to New York, and on the same trip of New York, I had to take a 15-16 hour plane to Israel. The reason I stayed in Israel for 2 weeks was Volunteer work for Christian Organizations. What we were doing was illegal there, so when we were asked... we would tell People that we are just on a tour. =) It wasn't anything bad, just the religious laws that is just insane there.

Extra Info:
My name is Erik, a 21 year old and hardworking, In RL I'm very very quiet, but when it comes to online gaming or 3D designs, I can get pretty excited!
However, I'm a guy that TRIES not to cuss, so if ever I'm on voice chat... I might have to turn down my audio or I won't click a link if it has some cussing (Just so you know that I'm not being rude to you (= ).
I Live in a 100 or older year old house, and I share the payments with my Sister and Brother who lives with me. The walls are hollow, and I don't want to be rude. They wouldn't appreciate hearing the curses since I don't have my Headsets fixed yet. I'm trying to stay away from it, and I use to be bad with it. So I appreciate it if you understand.

Otherwise, I hope to be able to join up with ya in the Clan. This will actually be my second attempt. Hopefully I don't have to do the "Third Time is a Charm" lol.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 pm

So glad you could make it. Best intro I've seen in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:12 pm

yea awesome intro! welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ryukai
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Welcome hot stuff. Glad you could make it.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks Guys!
Also, I feel soo special with all these Signatures that has my name on it!
...too bad those are only BB codes inserts. -trolls
Back to top Go down
LionHearted

LionHearted

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Great to see you . Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Ryukai
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 pm

IHave3D wrote:
Thanks Guys!
Also, I feel soo special with all these Signatures that has my name on it!
...too bad those are only BB codes inserts. -trolls
No way, i dedicated mine specially to you.
Back to top Go down
Dhon880

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Sup ih.
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under
Unique

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Nice to see you here IHave
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 pm

hey there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Decoy

Decoy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:38 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Girl's Army
Council Member
Girl's Army

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Welcome IHave! Seriously, great intro and good to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Throns

Throns

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am

Very nice to meet you, thanks for the great introduction!
See you around here and in game on CW hopefully.
Back to top Go down
mef36
The Big Fish
mef36

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:37 am

tl;dr

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 am

Noob. Don't mind mef...

He's like an STD. Once you catch it, it wont leave.
Back to top Go down
mef36
The Big Fish
mef36

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:01 am

Yea bwoi!

Got burnt once, but that was only gonorrhea
Back to top Go down
Kezz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:14 am

Woohoooooo welcome Have!
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 am

mef36 wrote:
tl;dr

Smile
Just don't let me have to say this in the future, "I warned you." Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:33 am

hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed3211

Disturbed3211

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 pm

omg IHave <3
Back to top Go down
Fender

Fender

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:16 am

IHave!! Welcome to the lovefest! Great to be a clanmate with you again. I think we belong together Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:25 am

Now get some more members Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryukai
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 am

Fender wrote:
IHave!!  Welcome to the lovefest!  Great to be a clanmate with you again.  I think we belong together Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:44 am

o.O Ryunub.
Back to top Go down
Fender

Fender

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 am

Ryu nailed it ... IHave belongs with me.

On another note ... I have a niece that looks a lot like Taylor Swift. She has been mistaken for her many, many times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, IHave Everything!    Hey Guys, IHave Everything!  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, IHave Everything!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: