SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gday from Tempestian :P

Go down 
+17
michaelestk
juniorcsf
Recoil315
Matthew Perry
wolfpackof1
Decoy
Girl's Army
gunr22
UnspokenSound
mef36
Shepard97
Kezz
Unique
P0wn0d
Furry
Sprinkls
Tempestian
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempestian

Gday from Tempestian :P  Empty
PostSubject: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Gday peoples. My names Samantha.. in game name is Tempestian, I'm 26 years old Female, Australia and play contract wars. I love music movies, books and people, plus games. I may not always be here to play but those will simply be my bad days and just don't have enough of a distraction to ignore my pain. I would be what you call a peace keeper. I enjoy talking to people from many of the contract wars clans so don't be upset if i play with your enemies Razz I'm to much of a neutral person to play with just one group of people. Ummm hm I enjoy a good time, hate buzz kills, and miley cyrus. (her music sucks as of late lol nothing about what she sings is natural). Ohhh if I like you I'll come up with a nick name for you, don't take offence to it as it is simply an affection thing... I don't share so if people want to call you the nick name I come up with for you they need to ask me Razz not you lol. Jokes as long as your fine with other people calling you that (which all you have to do is whisper me and tell me your not cool with other people calling you that then ill be on their case for you.) Um I'm insanely loyal though I have to admit lately I haven't felt that way because of my clan hopping *rolls eyes* yeah yeah i haven't found where I'm most comfortable with, I loved elite (but the ragging was annoying as hell), I love star as well, (but they aren't always on when I'm online and I like company lol.) I'm hoping SSNC will be the place I get to stay at.. I enjoy most of yalls company... when I get to know the rest of you I'm sure I'll enjoy it here just as much more... Word to the wise, don't tell me I suck if you want me to improve teach me I'm willing to listen as long as you try not to force feed me what your trying to teach... I don't react very well to being forced into something I don't like. If you don't like someone that I like, please don't try to turn me against them I've said the same thing to others against another person, Unless they've done something wrong by me I won't hate them just because of something they've done to someone else. Your welcome to tell me what the persons done but most of the time I believe its either to competitive, misunderstandings or simply a "miscommunication" sort of thing or a he said she said basically... Which brings me to another point.

Don't ever assume anything about me. If you have a problem with me I would prefer it if you came directly to me to talk to me about it, but if you've already made up your mind before you come to me just to cause drama then please mute me, ignore and never speak to me again I don't have the time or energy to put up with drama at the moment. Unless you hear it directly from me directed at you do not take what other people say and think what you like. I hate that. I hate when people assume jack shit. I hate negativity and I hate being told that someone doesn't talk to me any more simply because they had an issue and chose not to come and talk to me about it. I'm not unapproachable I will listen to what you have to say and sort it out with you. With in saying that If i have an issue with you I will come and talk directly to you about it. I will not disrespect you and take a mole hill and make it into a mountain. That's disrespectful to you and to myself. There is no reason to spread false rumours about you simply because I've misunderstood something. Just because i may dislike one thing about you doesn't mean to say that takes away from who you are. I give everyone a fair shot, but if you do something that is down right disrespectful in front of me I WILL mute you until someone tells me you'd like to apologize. Often its not me you need to apologize to. Example I don't like when I'm on ts listening to these guys say degrading and disrespectful things about Vores baby brother, that does not mean i don't like them anymore it just means i want to smack them around just a little lol. I've been on the verge of saying something so many times and haven't simply because I'm disappointed in them for the things they've said. One day I will have it out with them, but that day will be when I am at my best and not at my worst. No one deserves to be spoken to when your at your worst, like they don't matter.

If you ever need someone to talk to you, you can count on me to be there. Don't be disrespectful when you talk to me though be aware that I believe just because one person has a problem doesn't mean yours is any less important then the other persons. Please don't place yourself above someone else, to me your on equal footing as them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprinkls

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:21 pm

hey Tempy and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Sprinkls wrote:
hey Tempy and welcome Smile

Hey princess and thank you Razz. You guys should be on dolby btw XD
Back to top Go down
Furry

Furry

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 pm

hey temp, welcome yo
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Furry wrote:
hey temp, welcome yo
Thank you and lol thanks for any more future welcomes :p
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:34 pm

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:34 pm

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under
Unique

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:40 pm

A fellow Aussie, good to have you around
Back to top Go down
Kezz

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Impressive introduction! Smile Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Welcome Tempestian!
Your name reminds me of 'The Tempest' by Shakespeare Razz
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm

lol thats cute shepard lol i might have to look it up at a later date Wink. And thank you all for the welcome its a pleasure to meet you all. Yes yes i am an aussie lol a banana bender to be exact
Back to top Go down
mef36
The Big Fish
mef36

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 am

Shakespeare as classic? Better recognize the real one:
Don Dhon wrote:
Hey welcome...and I am single Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 am

Welcome Tempestian. Hope to get to meet ya sometime!
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:35 am

Wow!... great introduction... eventually i promise to finish reading it! Welcome to our forums!!
Back to top Go down
Girl's Army
Council Member
Girl's Army

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 am

Whatta looong intro! Still, I read, but lemme say just welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Decoy

Decoy

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 am

welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
wolfpackof1

wolfpackof1

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Perry

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

tldr: this girl takes no shit!

welcome! glad to see another future participant in the Australian invasion!
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 am

who takes no shit?
Back to top Go down
Recoil315
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
Recoil315

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome... but I'm concerned about the "banana bender" comment.

We hope that you like it here and will stick around. This really is a great group of guys and gals. If you haven't seen it yet, our clan motto is "Clan.Family.ONE" We take that to heart.
If anyone hasn't shown this to you yet, please check us out on Dolby.
https://ssnc-clan.forumotion.com/t72-voip-dolby-axon
Look forward to playing with/against you and meeting you soon.
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Lol im on dolby lol

Banana bender = Queensland, cockroach =NSWer XD so if it turns out to be a nsw person you can guarantee things might get a little verbal lol XD. I've heard about you you should come on dolby some time soon Razz I'm intreged by the guy that sounds like a male version of me Smile. Your morals sound like they are much like mine Smile. If I ever call a nswer a cockroach its about football lol. So don't take it to heart Smile. These guys talk to me and they can probably vouch for me and say that I'm a sweetheart lol Razz. Come hang out with us some time. That's a request but i hope you wont make me make it an order ;P.
Back to top Go down
juniorcsf

juniorcsf

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am

Welcome!

mef36 wrote:
Shakespeare as classic? Better recognize the real one:
Don Dhon wrote:
Hey welcome...and I am single Very Happy

Dhonny always the ladies man!! BTW Is Dhonny boy still alive?!
Back to top Go down
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:13 am

I did not even bother reading that thing you posted.

I would read it if you added boobs as the first word.... and put "i have" before that just in case
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 am

Lmao... do I need to spank you myself Michael?
Well either way im not going to talk about my boobs but yes I have them lol... now if we're going to get into a topic of boobs here's one for you. I cant understand why women want bigger boobs. I have big boobs and I can tell you here and now they get in the way of everything. Eating, sleeping, working and sports. I always complained how I wanted a boob reduction lol.
Back to top Go down
Wardog

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 am

Well hi there ! Name's Wardog, pleasure to have you aboard !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gday from Tempestian :P
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: