SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new friendly face.

Go down 
+6
ashDuDe1
Grover
Unique
Throns
GreekFire
LoreFighter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LoreFighter

A new friendly face. Empty
PostSubject: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:43 am

Hey Everyone, Just a new guy checking in.

Since the point of this thread is to introduce me, I'm known as LoreFighter (obviously), an 17 year old male living in the Netherlands (as of now) which means I'm in the GMT+1 time zone, so I might not be able to play with all of you. I'm a gamer of all genres, from visual novels *cough*dating sims*cough* to FPS's, and if I have to say, I'm not too bad at them as I've been gaming since I was 6, playing games not fit for my age, such as System Shock. (I know, I have great parents.)
Besides gaming, I also like to draw things,write out random stories, listen to music (mainly Metal, although I appriciate nearly every genre of music) or make some super awesome music on my bad-ass guitar (Which I'm terrible at :c).

This sums up most of me, I hope we'll make some nice experiences here together, if there's a game you want to play, just hit me up, just one thing I have to mention, I don't own a whole lot of games, which is why I play a whole lot of F2P or flash games but that'll hopefully change in the future.

If you have any questions (or notice a spelling error, feel free to correct me.), feel free to ask, I'll try my best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 am

Nice to meet you or get to know you Lore! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Throns

Throns

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 am

LoreFighter, Been a long time since we met on CW, but I'm glad you finally made it to the forum with an introduction. I've been a little out of the loop lately because I've been working 7 days a week and coming home to a house full with my family, but I hope you can spend some time here and get to know some of the SSNC people. Very Happy Are you still playing CW these days?
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under
Unique

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Good to see you around Smile
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Welcome to our PLACE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u2297
ashDuDe1

ashDuDe1

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:04 pm

wlecome to the FAMILYYY
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u6424    that is of BB
TheBishops

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Helloooooooo!
Back to top Go down
LoreFighter

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I haven't played CW for quite a long time, however, I'm planning to start playing it again, I hope my skills with CW haven't degraded too much.
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u2297
Matthew Perry

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Welcome lorefighter!
Back to top Go down
Muffinman

Muffinman

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Nice to meet you Lore!
Back to top Go down
Xoran

Xoran

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friendly face.   A new friendly face. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new friendly face.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: