SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings SSNC

Go down 
+12
Pondus
Xoran
P0wn0d
Hider
Kelvin11
Grover
Recoil315
Grim ops
ashDuDe1
TheBishops
Tempestian
Jagermeister
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagermeister

Jagermeister

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Hey guys. My name Is Josh, but everyone knows me as Jagermeister. I'm 20 years old and I was raised in California just a few hours away from San Francisco in a little city called Marin. I recently just moved to the east coast a few months ago to escape all the sunshine and wonder that California has to offer. Gives me a lot more down time to play games... that's for sure.

I currently go to college In New Haven... But before that I took a two year vacation to figure out what I wanted to do. What I did instead? I played video games. Lots and Lots of video games.

When I was 17, I had a big brother from big brothers big sisters program help me out through tough times I was having as a kid. You might know him. His name Is Walt Williams, the writer for 2k Games. He's the man who opened my life up to such amazing awesomeness we know as video games.

Fun fact: I'm in spec ops the line. My name. Not my actual being.

I've played video games all my life, as we all have. I started with Pokemon ( Yellow version ) <- best version and My love for gaming only grew stronger. I went from Pokemon to computer games. The first MMORPG I've ever played was Runescape when I was around 12 or 13 years old. I played Runescape for a large portion of my life. From Runescape I went to Item malls like Gaia and SecondLife for a short period all the way to FPS games like Combat Arms. Name any game... Chances are I've played it.

What I'm currently on right now:
Contract Wars
ZMR
Dawn Of The Dragons
Ghost Recon Phantoms

If there's a game you'd think I'd like, feel free inviting me. I definitely love playing with new and fun people.

One thing I love about playing online games is that I get to meet a lot of great people. Just like the ones I met so far at SSNC <3
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:02 pm

* feels like blushing bright red right about now*
Flattery is such a beautiful thing Razz.

First games.. oh gawd what was my first video game.. my first was Micheal Jackson (Sega Mega drive) Moondance. Interesting game never got past the 6th lvl.... The game that got me into gaming though was final fantasy 7 LOVED that game.. then after that it was pokemon lol. The first online game I played was.. oh god I can't remember.. I THINK it was neopets lol. I was a kid don't judge! But the one that really got me into games online.. would have to be NFS xbox version... now that game was a blast.. I had a hell of a lot of fun building and customizing my cars and their looks Razz.

I"ve been on runescape, gaia and still own a presence on SL. That part you know a little bit about lol. Though my avi isn't associated with ssnc on SL (i don't think ssnc is even on it)...

Tempestian... was born in a game called Freesky(thats right my user name is 100 percent original and owned, I actually know what a tempestian is you look it up on line and you'll find a link to some alien beings.. I think I know who did that and when I find him he's a dead man XD), I was the leader for 9 months on freesky before well life issues got in the way... Tempestian is actually copyright protected btw... Hmm the rest you already pretty much know about me Razz....

With that said.. Welcome to SSNC enjoy it.. you wont find anywhere quiet like SSNC... including elite...
Back to top Go down
TheBishops

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Hey There "Jagermeister" xD

Welcome to the forums Very Happy
You play very many games at a time though Surprised

@Tempestian , I actually thought that u were some big fan of 'The Tempest" by Shakespeare . xD

Back to top Go down
ashDuDe1

ashDuDe1

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:19 am

hey there Jag Wink .

Welcome to SSNC and our forums. Welcome to the family Wink i assure you'll have great time here Wink .

@bish LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u6424    that is of BB
Grim ops

Grim ops

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:33 am

Welcome! New Haven? I've been there once but an old lady yelled at me for wearing an ACDC shirt. ahhhh New Haven...
Back to top Go down
TheBishops

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:22 am

lol Grim Razz!
Back to top Go down
Recoil315
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
Recoil315

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 am

Welcome to our little piece of the internet.
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 am

Welcome Jager, nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u2297
Kelvin11

Kelvin11

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:30 am

Welcome josh! Nice to seeing you here. Cool thing about your bro being Walt Williams and all Smile. Hope you enjoy yourself man
Back to top Go down
Hider

Hider

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Welcome to the forums Jagermeister!!!
I used to love Pokemon too , the game that is..
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Lol nooo far from it.. its got to do with a story I heard about old folk lore to do with the gods from times of old Razz. Don't bother looking for it cause sadly you wont find it anywhere but an old text from people who actually safe guard old texts.
Back to top Go down
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:22 pm

welcome to our little corner of the internet Smile
Back to top Go down
Xoran

Xoran

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:02 am

Welcome
Greetings SSNC  Picture+45
I like you already!
Back to top Go down
Pondus

Pondus

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:05 am

^^^love! and welcome to SSNC!!! and cheers
Back to top Go down
gunr22

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 am

Great into Josh!!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 am

Welcome Jag! looking forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 am

Welcome! Glad you're here. Come kick and Scream sometime with us on Dolby. =D
Back to top Go down
Matthew Perry

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:37 pm

WELCOME MATE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings SSNC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings SSNC    Greetings SSNC  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings SSNC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: