SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Empty
PostSubject: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:17 pm

This section is new for us all. Well, the idea of this section is to have a place where Grey users (Guests) can have a place to keep up with us. Have a forum section to keep in touch with SSNC and so on.
The idea was brought up by me and Warbrand and I hope you will like it!
This also means that we from now on alows grey users to come on the forum, we only ban users in which has missbehaved or for any other valid reason.
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

PostSubject: Re: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:11 am

Cool, good idea.
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

The idea goes hand in hand with making recruiting easier and more streamlined. Struggling to find one of the two acting admins, getting with your recruit and making sure they used the same name you knew them as (I was Rounhouse85 on CW, and due to issues... likely the Admin-Juggle, as I've come to call it... I had to resubmit the form and use a different name since there was already a Rounhouse85 applying. Hence I became "Warbrand". XD) and then making sure all parties get information as needed... is just too damn cumbersome.

Gray members should still feel like they are part of things. We opened our doors to them, but they basically get to kick around in our foyer. They can mingle, enjoy drinks brought to them by our wait-staff, and generally have a good time. If we think they'd be a good fit, and they're making an effort to be a part of things, then we can eventually give them pool access, a room, and a keycard to the training yard.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

PostSubject: Re: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:36 am

Pretty good description Brand,
Back to top Go down
juniorcsf

juniorcsf

PostSubject: Re: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:58 pm

We used to have something like this in the past but I don't know what happened

Anyway nicely done guys!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?   What's this "Meet 'N Greet"? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What's this "Meet 'N Greet"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Meet 'n Greet-
Jump to: