SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everytime I come here....

Go down 
+9
Throns
Tantriks
OmboKing
RadlyGnarly
Wardog
GreekFire
cue
mef36
Hider
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2016 5:36 pm

@Cue: Not sure.. Long before I joined haha
Back to top Go down
Throns

Throns

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 10:01 am

Hey guys, most of you I don't really know, but I was recruited on Begone Brotherhood by Recoil, at a time when most of the clan was moving from Begone to Contract Wars. After a few years of playing CW, my family grew with one more baby boy, who is now 5 years old. Yeah, I'm one of the OMC (Old Man Clan), still gaming at age 47. At one point, the previously mentioned Bullet accidentally removed me from SSNC on CW, and I was never able to scroll down to the correct place on the clan list to re-apply to be in the clan on CW. After a while, I developed an Alt and played on that mostly, and joined another CW clan but never became super involved. I slowly faded out of gaming online altogether, because most of the games I want to play I would actually need a PC, but I only have MAC. I have hopes to build a gaming PC, and when some time frees up in my life, get back into some gaming. Until then, like someone said, I do still hold SSNC dear to me, and had some good times even though my partner would never let me game and communicate with the clan in our living room Sad There were also some times when it seemed like everyone was just bickering a lot, and I didn't have much time for those things. I got an email that showed me this thread and I thought it would be cool to say hi to you all. Peace
Back to top Go down
Throns

Throns

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 am

P.S...Looks like Bulet did his Introduction in March of 2014... LastBuletOfDeath

Later,
Throns
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2018 4:59 pm

mef36 wrote:
Wardog wrote:
10 hours of crickets iz u fo real ??
As Ombo said it so beautifully life is what takes people apart.
I cri evrtim Crying or Very sad

I still rock the tags on BF4 tho, playing mostly on ps4 atm, still WardogXV3 (premium is super cheap right now btw, like 10 bucks)

Damn rite...

I'm playing mostly Heroes of the Storm now...

I may be picking up overpriced Overwatch (~40 eeyuus) next month, once I finally got my endz. New shooter coming out next week... a la Team Fortress 2, team based, role based one. Instead of 21 different weapons you have 21 characters with different gameplay... Played it during open beta was quite fun.

Maybe I'll look into finally getting dat premium for BF4 too. xD So I wouldn't need to die over and over and over and over again in operation locker from them nade spams.

Also fuck them consoles...

Sup mef... i never expected to see you want to pick up something as lame as Overwatch.
I think I probably still have the tags for BF4, but I've stopped playing BF altogether.

It's also good to see some of you write once in a while. I do check once a week or two. I still catch myself in a habit of typing "SS" and then hit enter and Chrome will take me to this website. hehe
hard to break old habits.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2018 4:59 pm

^oh and the quoting background needs a different color, needs to be a lighter grey.
Back to top Go down
Jagermeister

Jagermeister

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 am

I’ve missed you guys. Hope you’re all doing well.
Back to top Go down
MisterEarth9

MisterEarth9

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:58 am

I really miss old times..
Back to top Go down
TheBishops

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:30 am

Yup. I miss the good old times Smile
Back to top Go down
MisterEarth9

MisterEarth9

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 am

We should create a discord channel for us, I mean, active members you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everytime I come here....   Everytime I come here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Everytime I come here....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Meet 'n Greet-
Jump to: