SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:34 pm

I am sorry for my absence. But it has been a hard few days for me. A few of you know, most of you don't, I had been in a relationship with a girl from my school for about a year now. We each held each other in high regard, and we respected and loved each other very much. But a few weeks ago, she had started acting strange. Last Friday, I sat her down and asked her what was going on. She broke down and told me she was getting bullied at school because of her weight. I comforted her the best I could, but then she told me to go. And so I went. The next day I tried texting her, but she wouldn't answer me. I called her, still nothing. So I decided to go to her house. There were a lot of cars outside, so it was very strange. I knocked on her door, and her father opened it. I asked him where she was, and he gave me a look that said everything. The night before, right after I left, she went and got a knife out of the kitchen, and went up to her room, and she cut her wrists. I might not be around for a while and to be honest, I don't see myself on Dolby or here in the near future. Thanks to all you guys for the best few months ever. I will be back I promise, but I don't know how long this will take to get over. I'm sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Endeavor, if you could hop on Dolby and give Bulet the link to this it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:56 pm

I am sorry my friend. Take your time to heal, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

-RadlyGnarly
Back to top Go down
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Sorry to hear about this. I was in a simmilar situation not too long ago, so I know what you're going trough.

SSNC are with you mate, always.

(I gave Bulet the link btw.)
Back to top Go down
Wraith8941

Wraith8941

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks taz
Back to top Go down
OmboKing
Commisioner
OmboKing

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 am

So sorry to hear that Wraith. I really hope that you can get through this. Come back when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Kelvin11

Kelvin11

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello guys! How are you doing. It's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Meet 'n Greet-
Jump to: