SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gday from Tempestian :P

Go down 
+17
michaelestk
juniorcsf
Recoil315
Matthew Perry
wolfpackof1
Decoy
Girl's Army
gunr22
UnspokenSound
mef36
Shepard97
Kezz
Unique
P0wn0d
Furry
Sprinkls
Tempestian
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P0wn0d

P0wn0d

Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Wardog wrote:
Well hi there ! Name's Wardog, pleasure to have you aboard !

you just saw a unicorn tempy he is still alive Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Just saw a who pony boy?
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:03 pm

*waves* hello wardog pleasure to meet you too lol
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Pownod, you have been labelled Razz
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

lol so has princess and gorry, erm who else have i named... ohhh theres a large quantity of people I've actually labeled lol don't worry when i get to know you a little more i'll come up with one for you too :p
Back to top Go down
Xoran

Xoran

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Nobody will speak to you Tempestian, lest they be labelled by yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 am

Haha Xoran, well I would be glad if my label is not as horrifying as a Tempest :3
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:49 am

They aren't labels though ask sprinkls aka princess... its nore an affectionate nick name... thats fine lol no ones obligated to talk to me its just something I do. It's ny way of showing someone I care... I don't think anyone hates the nick names ive given them yet... if they dont I havent been told....
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:52 am

Obviously no one hates them! xD
Who said that it's hated :c Even I don't hate it ^-^
I myself am called 'Sheppy' or 'Sheep' c;

( I think you really got serious there .-. )
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 am

Lol but xoran said no one would talk to me least they be labelled by me Razz and nah I wasnt serious I just was half asleep saying that lol. It came out sounding serious but shouldn't have been Wink
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am

Lol and for some reason... I dunno why I feel like calling you pie lol... after shepards pie so to speak... dont be surprised if I read over this tomorrow and actually make it stick lol.
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:10 am

Haha I don't mind :3
It's cute! c;
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 am

Lol im glad you agree cause I dont think anyone dislikes pies... I think
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 am

How about I call you Tempy then, and yeah I wonder whether obese people dislike pie :3
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:31 am

... lol. For the record I don't like that word as im a plus sized woman myself. No matter what I do I seem unable to actually lose weight... which is unusual as I walk everywhere I need to go or ride a bike... ive always been big too. Even as a child despite being into sports to the extent that I am. Lol everyone else calls me tempy, tempty, amongst others lol so your fine doing that. Hell id even let yas call me Sam as its short for Samantha
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:35 am

Well that word does exist, what can I do hehe Smile But yeah, I understand where you're coming from Sam. And yeah, sometimes even if you walk, ride or do other physical activities, you may not be able to lose weight cuz of your metabolism itself. Everyone's metabolism and functioning is different, so yeah
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:43 am

I was told mimes a hormone imbalance... ive been tempted to go on the pill for a long time to correct it now. But the idea scares me... I cant have children but ive heard a lot of stories about it... my mum didnt want me going on the pill for this very reason. I used to play better then the boys I played with pie. Until I played against a particularly mean boy who couldnt hack losing to a girl. So in response he pegged a Cricket ball at my knee cap. Shattered the inside of my knee cap... I was selected at the time to play for the first womens representative cricket team internationally at the time.
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:48 am

Aww Sam.. Well, It's good to know that you loved Cricket too, hope you're following World T20 Smile As I said Sam, some things just happen.. As you rightly said, hormones play an important role in your metabolism, if one hormone is produced in low or very high amount, it may have various effects.
You should have just whacked that boy across his face -_- Jealous stupid people -_- If I was there, I would've surely kicked him where it hurts.
How's your knee now? Everything well?
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:55 am

Nope because of the injury had surgery on it but it killed any dreams of joining the womens international cricket team. Lol I havent been following. I normally do but because of well other issues atm ive done a lot of sleeping instead. Ive been trying to conserve my energy. Gunr asked me this earlier and I hate not explaining the drtails fully but for the record when you read this gunr I also work part time. The work I do specializes however in managing deparments or a partial manager as I work from home and only on a part time bases. When I feel ready to explain my situation I will but for now I'd like to enjoy getting to know yall.
I miss cricket pie. I miss sports in general. Cricket wasnt all I played lol. I played everything from field hockey through to soccor and rugby. I also did music once upon a time. If I had the time amd patience now id get back into it lol.
Back to top Go down
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:06 am

Yeah.. Well, I'm glad atleast you're fine now Sam. And yeah, I don't mind if you don't want to tell about your problems, you should get to know us all better first. I bet you want your childhood back right now, cuz that's the only time when you have time to play and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Tempestian

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Lol see thank you for getting it :p. It's not so much a problem because I don't really see it as a problem, though i have to admit others would lol.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Tempestian wrote:

... I played everything from field hockey through to Soccer and rugby...

Back in my childhood, I was a king in Soccer. Not to sound like i'm on a pedestal... but I was really good, that they put me on 3 grades level higher than what I should of been on.
Our goal keeper would sometimes dribble the ball all the way from our goal, to the other teams goal... and make a f'n goal. we had an awesome team. Most of our team was Hispanic, we had some blacks, and few whites. That's the type of ppl I hanged out with all the time in my childhood down in Florida, and that's why I became so good cause I was playing with the hispanics all the time, even off practice days.
Back to top Go down
juniorcsf

juniorcsf

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 am

UnspokenSound wrote:
I was a king in Soccer.

Bitch please! Don't forget where I come from Wink as Richard would say... "br br hue hue" hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:46 am

Pff
Back to top Go down
Decoy

Decoy

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 am

I have to say I am on juniors side on this Very Happy 
but I admit, that the US national team has become pretty decent over the years
still it is distinctly different in its style from the football played in Europe or South America - goal keeper dribbling from his own goal to score - this is so US  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gday from Tempestian :P    Gday from Tempestian :P  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gday from Tempestian :P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: