SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human

Go down 
+15
FRIKI
michaelestk
Unique
Matthew Perry
UnspokenSound
Kelvin11
GreekFire
gunr22
Xoran
OmboKing
Grover
Shepard97
ashDuDe1
Hider
Hawk
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk

Hawk

Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Empty
PostSubject: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 am

Hey guys! [oh and girls, always forgot, pfft]

My name is Hawk, formerly known as 'Hawkk' and '_ Hawk Hell _'.  When those names no longer available, I sometimes use 'Sir Hawk' and 'xNightHawk'.  So swaggy names, eh?  I know, right.  I am a 20 year old male, born in 10th December, 1993.  I come from Birmingham (the second largest city with many crimes, almost as huge as London), England, and I still live in Birmingham.  I'm wondering to move to countryside because it is safety, less crimes around in countrysides, though it's exorbitant.  

I am studying in University, called 'University of Birmingham', involving Dental and Implant Centre.  There are many jobs around in this University, but it has better Scientist environmental and IT.  So if you want to work for IT, or want to be a Dentist, and live in UK, go to University of Birmingham Very Happy Just my advise.  

My hobbies are I chat with many people in Internet, playing few games, looking for a better, virtual family in Internet, supporting my real family, playing football, chill and laugh.  

The interesting facts about me, is that I look like African-American, but I'm British and my nationality is Britain [I have many families that come from different background, however, I decided to be a real British because I love Britain!  No offence, though].  I have my British accents!  Plus, as I'm African-American, I look so swag!  That's what everyone says.  I don't know why, but let's be unique.  I'm even more swagger if I wear a suit!  No, I'm not joking.  When I go to study in University, everyone always say "Hey, you're swagger today"  I was like "oh please stfu".

Personal in-game:

Kongregate: xNightHawk
Steam: Hawk or British_Hawk
Begone: Hawkk
Contract Wars: xNightHawk
Universal Gaming Brotherhood: Hawk
SSNC: Hawk

You see, I prefer SSNC than all clans.  I'm not trying to compare, but if I do, there are many pros and cons.  Thus, no comparisons for me.  The reason why I think what makes SSNC a clan to me, is because I used to have some real problems in the past, in real life, was that the connections between my father and my mother were very bad, in a relationship they weren't good enough to look after us.  Thus, they fought each other, causing a mentally problem for us, since my three younger brothers hear what my parents say, swearing, shouting, screaming and they even hear banging noises.  This is no good for me, I was lucky to survive not becoming a mental problem, sadly, my young three brothers did became a mental.  It's like their brain went full of doll.  I have elder two sisters, they tried to stop my parents fight each other, while I give some encouragements to my brothers, like playing Xbox, etc...  But things seem did not work well.

In fact, if I really wanted to tell you, but before telling you - Muffinman and Sn!per already know what's happening.  I remember, last year, in Bliss Forums, Muffinman almost tear!  Here, my parents died.  My mother died due to breast cancer thus she died younger, cannot fought back to cancer.  She gave up.  That day before she died, I tried to give some encouragements but seems like it doesn't work.  My father died because of heart attack.  My doctor explained, it's because my father smoked a lot, but inside me, I don't think so he did.  I think he died because he was heartbreaking and those things that he did those things (swearing, shouting, etc...) was hurting him.  I was the guy who went downstairs, heard that noises finally stopped, and then saw my father, sobbed, tried to talk to me, but he can't... then he died.  After those going on, I have deep emotions, losing some of my memories because I can't keep thinking of how my father did to me, since I was a younger, he used to be a very nice man who will be able to support me a lot.  What I lose many memories were that my grammar went down quite a lot, forgotten some adult words sadly... However, I managed to recap through my English and I'm getting better, better and better Smile  Just that the loves and the connections in the relationships of my parents' didn't went quite well.  When my parents died, I was the man who comes up and become a head of my family, I support a lot to my two younger brothers who are in schooling, while my other brother still has to do some A-Levels and he's doing extremely well... I mean extremely well.  I doubt he needs some encouragements from me Smile I tried to give some encouragements to my two younger brothers to do well during the GCSE times, to get them to do well, to get good marks, etc.  I wanted them to have a good life in the future.  I don't want to see the generations of my family go worse, worse and worse.  I wanted better, better and better.

That's what makes SSNC a perfect clan to me.  A perfect family who will be able to eat together, chatting each other, hanging each other and that's why I'm here.  If you wanted to know more information about my life, simply comment here, or PM me here or on UGB.  I'm a nice guy, not trying to be so cool [hah], but trying to be a good man who will be able to cheer you out.  I followed my feeling, hoping it works this time.  If SSNC is a right clan for me, then I'll stay permanently.

As you see, I care a lot about a family.  So if SSNC cares about family a lot, then I'm the right man to live the right clan.  I love family, it's useful, benefiting my life lasts longer.  Without family, I don't see any reason why I should live.  

Although I'm British, you don't expect me to have a good Grammar in English, because no one is perfect... I also have many problems, which loses some of my memories, and then I've got some deep emotions.  This means that when having some deep emotions, it's hard for me to talk to someone, as sometimes I have some speeches disorder.  In real life, I'm recapping for my Grammar to get better, better and better.  Soon one day, it will be as great as what people expected about English man speaks 'perfect' English.  Smile

Instead of saying 'Welcome to Forums!', say "I love you Hawk!" That makes me have my full confidences to live with y'all Smile
[Pfft, sorry about a long thread... if you want to, I'll cut some.  If you think it's fine, I'll let it be]

Last edited by Hawk on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : recapping, sorry for my mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Hider

Hider

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:30 am

I love you Hawkieh !!
Nice introduction , it's very detailed which is a good thing for us, it helps us to understand you better.
I really don't mind the grammar. Nobody is perfect as you said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:40 am

delete this post. miracle happens o.O
Back to top Go down
ashDuDe1

ashDuDe1

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 am

I love you Hawk.
Great intro i hope everything goes on well in your life..
Good Luck!

As of your English not a problem as you are trying to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u6424    that is of BB
Shepard97

Shepard97

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:26 am

Welcome to the forums Hawk! <---- Lol
I love you Hawk!
Thanks for giving us a more detailed insight about you Smile

Last edited by Shepard97 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 am

Interesting introduction post, Hawk. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:24 am

HAWK , YOYO , Hey Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/u2297
OmboKing
Commisioner
OmboKing

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:33 am

Welcome to the forum Hawk. Certainly more information than I was expecting to see for an intro!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy chilling with the SSNC peeps.
Back to top Go down
Xoran

Xoran

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 am

Welcome Hawk!
And do not worry about your grammar, we shall help you to improve it Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 am

Xoran wrote:
Welcome Hawk!
And do not worry about your grammar, we shall help you to improve it Smile
That would be really nice! Meaning that it's a perfect family for me, who still be able to recap me through my grammar. Thanks again, sir!

And everyone, that's a very nice, warm welcomed. I feel like I have another family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunr22

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 am

Hey there Hawk.... Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 am

Welcome HAWK!
Back to top Go down
Kelvin11

Kelvin11

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Welcome my good old bud hawk!
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:49 pm

welcome to the forums, hawk
Back to top Go down
Matthew Perry

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm

welcome. ca cawwww.
Back to top Go down
Unique
Thunder from Down Under
Unique

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
michaelestk

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 am

wello hawk

Nice detailed intro!
Back to top Go down
FRIKI

FRIKI

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am

WELCOME HAWK!
Back to top Go down
TheBishops

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:18 am

I Love You Hawk !
HAi Hai Hai !
I certainly appreciate all that you hv posted !
HAWKKK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sprinkls

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:47 am

welcome hawk Smile
Back to top Go down
Recoil315
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
SSNC Founder, Admin, Council Member
Recoil315

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:33 am

HAWK!

Welcome to our little corner of life.
We all wish you the best and hope that things work out for you and your family beyond expectations.
Back to top Go down
Throns

Throns

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 pm

hey, just saying hi to all the newbs. welcome to zee forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human   Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bird introduces itself - oh I'm a Human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: