SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My AR Builds (still in progress)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

My AR Builds (still in progress) Empty
PostSubject: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 am

As some of ya might know... the AR is the BEST weapon in the game.
-tbh, the AR is the best to SOME people, however.

But, i'm willing to share with you an AR that I have found very useful for short range battles.

This particular AR is called the Standard Shrill Stallion
It's a weapon that you really don't want to put a scope with a lot of zoom on it, and if you understood my type of game style, you would know that I kill a lot of people with hip fire. So this build is great for about a 30 meter hip fire range... I would suggest to aim if farther or in certain circumstances in the 30 meter range.  

My AR Builds (still in progress) DjEu1iu

I like to use the ArmCom Two-Step AM22 muzzle on just about every weapon, however, it doesn't help the recoil. It does help with hip fire accuracy and aiming accuracy... both while moving as well.

Hullbreach 77.3 Ogre Barrle - it's not a hard barrel to get, you only have to be level 18 to get it. But what I'm trying to keep on this build, is something that is both accurate and damaging.. and this barrel helps with that a lot. it's also very neutral on the recoil... recoil is a big deal on this game.

Titan x2.7 Tact iron sights - it's like the default sights. Most people don't prefer using those sights... but I love it for helodeck. When I aim at someone, I can still see whats going on around me... it also a quick way to aim very fact and precisely in close combat, which ya would know is great for Helodeck. However, that's how i feel, but If you do use a scope with this build... then I suggest nothing that zooms farther than a 4x scope. My suggestion. It may be accurate... but the build will jerk your eyes all over the place in a scope.

Vulcan ACP-3 collapsible Stock - it helps a lot in accuracy... hard-to-get stock however. pretty neutral on the Recoil. If you get to where you're able to get that sort of thing... you can always get something that's close to this accuracy, but contributes more to reducing the recoil (like the ArmCom AC10 Sharp Stock).

Here is the Specs on Image:
My AR Builds (still in progress) W3z5n64

I use this weapon set more on HeloDeck than I do my Amazing AK that carries me a lot. =D

Last edited by UnspokenSound on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:27 pm

How do you add attachments? Do you have to unlock them or buy them
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:15 pm

each one is unlocked by both your level and GP.

Once you get to this level, you are able to buy this thing... if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:23 pm

GreekFire wrote:
How do you add attachments? Do you have to unlock them or buy them

You have to reach a level requirement for the item, and then pay GP for it. You can also rent items for a few days to see how you like them, instead of blowing 5000 gp and wasting money perming something you can't stand.

Building receivers is so damn fun.
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm

im at like level 5../

Do you hopefully unlock something on level 10?
Back to top Go down
TheTechPunk

TheTechPunk

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:34 pm

My build is very very very complex
Its called the Extended Tactical Knight
And yes for those of you who caught on;
It is the Default AR with a extended mag
My new fave gun, not trolling, VERY OP.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:38 pm

The default AR is actually really good.
However, they should give beginners at least some kind of scope than the iron sights. lol
Back to top Go down
TheTechPunk

TheTechPunk

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:42 pm

That reminds me of Blacklight : TD where ALL scopes but the Iron Sights took like 3 freaking hours to scope in and out. I run with Iron Sights because there very very comfortable for me to use.
----
On another note, I like this build and its level 15 friendly if you want a change from default(I certainly don't!)
Muzzle: Hullbreach ZXi Nexus
Barrel: Vulcan BP-15
Stock: Krane COGs GX
Mag: Extended
Scope is up to you
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:43 pm

ikr. I played with Unspoken today and it was pretty rough. I killed Him a few times Razz
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Well, I was laggin like crap, and you shot me through a wall a couple of times. lol.
That's why I had to leave the game.
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Pshhh. I knew it was too good to be true
Back to top Go down
TheTechPunk

TheTechPunk

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 am

Unspoken I might wana spar some time, ever play DM?
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:16 am

Yeah man, if I see ya in game.. ill try to catch ya.
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:14 am

It's easier/safer to just AVOID Dizzle on the battlefield. Just like animals in the wild will see a critter's defenses and be like...

My AR Builds (still in progress) The-oatmeal-running-agony-nope

...so just find slower, easier prey someplace else XD.
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:36 am

My AR Builds (still in progress) Chrome

My build has a chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:10 am

That would be sweet. Lol

And lol at the image about me.
Back to top Go down
GreekFire

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am

My well is like the tatical knight that u start off with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My AR Builds (still in progress)   My AR Builds (still in progress) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My AR Builds (still in progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: SSNC's Games :: SSNC Games :: Blacklight: Retribution :: Blacklight: Retribution :: Weapons & Character Customization-
Jump to: