SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get to know your SSNC

Go down 
+43
Kelvin11
iELISA
JH0098
MisterEarth9
Velocity*
GreekFire
DrKazuo
TheFlameHunter
Grim ops
wolfpackof1
warbrand85
IronMan00
ashDuDe1
TesmeahZahard
FRIKI
Grover
UnspokenSound
Matthew Perry
Ramik
Shepard97
AtmoSpHeree
Leto2
Pisshead
juniorcsf
mef36
Girl's Army
Blood_Orange
Ritcher
Decoy
gunr22
Schnotten
michaelestk
Unique
Kezz
Bubba Gump
Fender
P0wn0d
G.U.N.
Gunny
Recoil315
jahdoobie
Ryukai
Throns
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 11:05 am

You didnt answer my question. How are you going to overcome the trust issue about us not knowing whether it is your brother or not. Until the time I can assure you that you will not be in our clan at least.
Back to top Go down
iELISA

iELISA

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2015 5:40 am

It was a period when he had my user p.w Now I am in Singapore and he's in Pakistan. How come he can access all my acc in a same time. I already changed my p.w of each account.
PS: I'm using a pakistan Ip address.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks
Admin, Commisioner, Commander

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2015 5:43 pm

That major lie though.. "I'm using Pakistan ip", why? Do you wantto hide your current ip? I mean, it's very popular to do so among hackers.
Back to top Go down
iELISA

iELISA

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am

Try to use Singaporean Google search and then tell me.
I don't like. So Please.
Back to top Go down
iELISA

iELISA

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 am

P.S I was told that if you move to another country and try to login in social accounts we'll have to varify ourselves which is a bit hard for those who usually forgets about filled singup form.
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:58 am

How hard is it to remember a password?
Back to top Go down
iELISA

iELISA

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:59 am

Put pass then give the answers of sm sutpid questions asked you cuz u have logged in from a different IP. and then confirm it by the E-Mail. :3
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:17 am

that is hard? just make an easy password and don't give it to your brother
Back to top Go down
iELISA

iELISA

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:36 am

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Nacom

Nacom

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:26 am

Name (first only): Andy, although a lot of people call me other things. (They aren't nice things)

Where do you live (general location): Maine, square in the middle of no where.

Job or schooling interest: I work as a cook but I want to go to school for graphic design and CPU tech.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, gaming and taking care of my family, especially my grandmother who took me in a couple years ago. I've also been working on a RPG (So far I've made a language, a chunk of story line and a large portion of the map).

Interesting fact about yourself: I've revised and remade that game several times since I was 10, it's literally my life's work. If you hand me a food item, I will find a way to make it in ramen.

Contact and in game names (Kong, CW, BeGone, BB etc...)
I don't play any of those, but do tell me about them.
Dolby I will have to make an account for, and much like every account I've made ever, it'll probably be Nacom or Nacom 1993.
Wow: Nacom (inactive for now)
Blacklight: Nacom
Battlefield 4: NacomBro
Steam: Nacom1993
Origin: NacomBro
Dead Frontier: Nacom1993 (Anybody play?)
Hearthstone: Nacom
Warframe: Podo_Bracegirdle
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:13 am

Here's a link to Contract Wars: http://www.kongregate.com/games/tfender/contract-wars

Anyways, Hey there and welcome to our forums!
I'm the one who activated your account haha. Anyways, Good to see someone who plays Warframe! I might start up a game-crew for Warframe players in Contract wars but could need some members first, maby you're interested? Wink
Otherwise, I think some of us still plays Blacklight Retribution. Otherwise, where did you read about us?
Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Please check by on dobly once you're aible to!
Back to top Go down
RadlyGnarly

RadlyGnarly

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Welcome, hope you enjoy the stay. Maine is a beautiful place, used to go up there a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nacom

Nacom

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 am

It's pretty, but the economy isn't.
I met Linn on BLR and joined from there.
Yeah, I originally made the Warframe account to play with one of the guys from work till he stopped playing. I could be coerced to playing again Smile

Just, you know. Fallout 4 in 3 days.
I've been counting since 30.
Back to top Go down
Tantriks

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:18 am

I'm playing as Endeavoure in Warframe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your SSNC    Get to know your SSNC  - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Get to know your SSNC
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: General - Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: