SSNC Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for SSNC members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Empty
PostSubject: Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*   Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm

http://blacklight-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=740961

Go here, and the details will be shown here.

I've been working this idea out for a couple weeks now, and I'm dedicating a lot of time. Currently on a hold to see what the BLR community thinks of this.

Asking for anyone who is interested in this game, for your support on this thread on the BLR community forums.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
warbrand85

warbrand85

PostSubject: Re: Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*   Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:48 am

Personally, I think you shouldn't "wait and see" what they think. Go for broke, give it all you got, then shove it down their throat and tell them they like how it tastes.

Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Image_213854_1

Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Image_213854_3

This is something the community has been asking for, you're just the one that has actually stepped forward and DONE something about it. Work hard, measure your success in "total haters", and make this the best damn BLR tourney board anyone has ever seen.

Back to top Go down
UnspokenSound

UnspokenSound

PostSubject: Re: Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*   Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Well thank you kindly warbrand,
Also, thanks to mike for posting his support there!

Looks like many important players of BLR are supportive to this idea, and I've recently just had a few PM's regarding people who are interested in helping me with this project. One of them is Aita, a person who is a moderator for the BLRBlacklist, and has also help organize tournaments for BLR in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*   Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Death Toll Colosseum - Tournament Hosting *Idea*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSNC Private Forum :: SSNC's Games :: SSNC Games :: Blacklight: Retribution :: Blacklight: Retribution :: General - News-
Jump to: